Halloween Trail maps for towns across the UK
Halloween Town Trails
Spooky Fun from Scotland to Central London
Trails just work! That’s why we are proud to work with organisations all over the UK to create a fun activity for their town to enjoy.
We have added the Spooky Monster Trail to our eye-catching template collection, and we were thrilled to work once again with Putney and Newbury, and add Letchworth, Bedford, Stirling and Bromley to our ever growing collection of clients.
Alongside bespoke design and illustration projects, we are constantly adding to our bank of trail templates. These templates are for a variety of themed trails from Easter to Halloween and Christmas, and make the process of creating a brilliant town trail a very easy and streamlined process.
Our standard template service process is as follows:
- Choose the template and package for your event.
- Place your order – we will send you our ‘trail tick-list’ of information to gather.
- Send back your list with requested information (for example: your BID logo; town map etc).
- Choose your trail locations – usually around 12 BID businesses (more can be added).
- Leave it with us – we will draw your map, add themed puzzles, games and characters to the trail.
- You’ll receive your proof to approve.
- Use your preferred printer, or we offer a printing service too.
It’s as simple as that! These trails are cost efficient and have proven to be a success throughout towns all over the UK. We work hard to provide what our customers need and always take feedback and suggestions on board. We have designed many trails for different events, briefs and target audiences.
While most chose one of our ‘spooky’ templates, Stirling BID also included some bespoke Witches to link with the town’s history.
If you would like a quote on our bespoke or template service, please contact us and we’ll chat through how we can create the perfect trail for your town.