Felltarn Friends School Visits
FELLTARN SCHOOLS’ PROJECT:
Claire and Amy take the Felltarn Friends to visit Cumbrian school children to get them enthusiastic and inspired by what’s on their doorstep.
What we do:
* Introductory explanation and introduction to the Felltarn Friends book and characters.
* Highlighting attractions and places of interest in the locality.
* Discussing rural issues such as conservation of habitats and the importance of recycling.
* Explaining the processes involved in designing and publishing a book.
* Crafting with the children in order to make the visit memorable.
* Providing a gift-bag for each child with information sheets, bookmark and other goodies.
The focus of the visit can be tailored to meet specific requirements of the school and the age of the children. Each session lasts approximately 1.5 hours.
For more information, please fill in the form below and we will get back to you. [contact-form-7 id=”61″ title=”Contact form 1″]